Aviation USCG Approved & FAA Approved Life-Vests >
Switlik AV-35B Airline Passenger TSO'd Lifevest
Not recommended for General Aviation Part 91 (See Randy's Soapbox)
AV-35B (Approval Compliance FAA/TSO C13d)
- Independant twin cell configuration
- Two oral inflation tubes
- Neck gusset for chafe protection
- Fully adjustable for waist sizes up to 59"
- Mildew resistant webbing
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Water-activated TSO C-85 locator light
- Fire-resistant fabric
- Plastic storage pouch
- Silk-screened donning instructions
- Available in international yellow or orange
- Donning configurations to your your specific requirements
The AV-35D donning style features a back panel, double waist straps and adjusting buckles with snap hooks on the center piece and D rings located at the end of each strap.
Sorry, No Sales Outside of the United States.
||AV-35 A & B FAA/TSO C13-d
AV-35 H FAA/TSO C13-f
ALSO AVAILABLE WITH UK CAA/ARO 1070
and other donning procedures available also.
||35 lbs./15.876 Kgs.
||2 each CO2 cylinders
||12 oz/340 gms (approx)
||8" x 6 3/4" x 2 1/2"
||3/4" nylon per MIL-T-5038
|FLOTATION CELL FABRIC
||polyurethane-coated nylon per TSO C13-d & f
© 2013 Aviation Survival Technologies, all rights reserved.